This post contains affiliate links.
Getting to be the mommy to a sweet little baby boy has truly been the greatest joy of my life.
Finding cute outfits for him?
A little bit tougher. 😆
It’s definitely no secret that for the most part, boy’s clothes from the big box brands typically pale in comparison to all adorable, pretty patterns, cuts and pieces that you can find for little girls.
So, today, I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite baby boy 4th of July outfit ideas to help make things a bit easier on all my fellow boy moms.
Let’s get to it –
My Favorite Baby Boy 4th of July Outfits
Here are some super cute patriotic pieces for baby boys that you can mix and match for a super cute 4th of July look for your little one:
- White tee, stars and stripes shorts + white sneakers – A simple white pocket tee with fun, printed stars and stripes shorts and classic Converse for a cool, laidback look that’s tough to beat.
- Red, white and blue star onesie – Part of Jean & June’s limited edition collection, this sweet little red, white and blue tie dye onesie is perfect for the younger babes in warmer climates (no pants required… after all, it’s a holiday, right? 😆) While you’re checking this piece out, be sure to take a look at their line of sissy & bubby tees and sweatshirts, too!
- Blue sleeveless romper + red bib – If you haven’t already heard (or purchased!) Kyte Baby, then let this be your official introduction. A gorgeous line of luxuriously soft clothing and sleepwear for newborns to adults, Kyte Baby makes timeless pieces in a few classic styles. For this cute baby boy 4th of July outfit idea, try pairing a Kyte Baby romper with a contrasting bib in red, white, or blue. The best part? You can mix and match the pieces way beyond the 4th of July and wear them all year long!
- Vintage USA bubble romper – This adorable USA-printed bubble romper may be the most Instagrammable outfit idea of them all. Nice and simple, just one piece, and would totally work to wear all summer long. Can’t go wrong!
- USA baseball tee bubble romper – This cute baseball tee bubble romper is bold, red, white and blue and such a cute, classic look that will keep your little one cool all day. Pair with white scrunch socks and white sneakers.
The 11+ Cutest, *Buttery-Soft* Bamboo Baby Pajamas I’m Obsessed With
7+ Gathre Mat Dupes That Are A *Fraction* of the Price ($$$)
45+ Adorable Nursery Shelf Decor Ideas That You Definitely Need To Copy