This post contains affiliate links.
Searching for cute ideas for a special a Christmas pregnancy announcement?
Then pour yourself a cocoa and cozy on up, mama –
I’ve searched high and low to bring together every piece of classy, cute and unique Christmas pregnancy announcement inspo you could possibly need – and I can’t wait to share it with you.
From Christmas pregnancy announcement photo ideas, onesies, flat lays, letter boards and beyond – they’re all right here.
(This post focuses more on style and inspo for planning the actual photo – for some phrasing ideas, check out my list of super cute Christmas-inspired pregnancy announcement caption ideas that are perfect for your socials).
Let’s dive in –
Sibling Christmas Pregnancy Announcement
Looking for a sweet way to get your little one to break the news that they’re about to be a big sister or brother?
Grab some plaid throw pillows or a cheery red blanket, some greenery or a wreath and a letter board, and set your little one up for a photo with this cute quote –
Santa’s bringing me a gift like no other…
I’m going to be a big brother
Tree Farm Photoshoot Christmas Pregnancy Announcement
Do you know of a local tree farm that hosts Christmas photo sessions?
A simple, seasonal dress like this pretty emerald green velvet one and a bold red lip are just about all you need to pair with that pretty pregnant glow.
Letter Board Christmas Pregnancy Announcement
DIY a cute little Christmas letter board pregnancy announcement with one of the witty pregnancy announcement captions we’ve included later on in this post.
Once you’ve decked the halls around your home, find a cozy little spot where you can bp a photo of your letter board. Ge the best results, aim for a bright, but slightly overcast day where you can get some indirect light.
Little Red Wagon Sibling Christmas Pregnancy Announcement
If you don’t already have a child to ride in the wagon, or, don’t have a wagon, for that matter, try recreating this Christmas pregnancy reveal by pulling a classic wooden sled through the snow with a Christmas tree or mini baby booties as the passenger.
Just like the photo, tuck your sonogram in hubby’s back pocket for a picture perfect snap!
Digital Christmas Pregnancy Announcement
In 2022, it should come as no surprise that digital pregnancy announcements are a thing.
This sweet little Moses basket Christmas scene is actually a digital image that you can customize with your own ultrasound photo and due date in seconds.
You know what that means, right?
Clearly, more time for Christmas cookie sampling… 🍪
Sonogram in the Tree Christmas Pregnancy Announcement
Looking for an easy, simple pregnancy announcement idea that you can whip together yourself?
Simply snap a photo of your sonogram nestled in your Christmas tree and voila!
Baby reveal sorted.
Simple Wreath Christmas Pregnancy Announcement
Now, I don’t like picking favourites.
But, if I had to…
I might pick this one.
Classy and timeless, this simple mini bump reveal photo with a gorgeous, fresh wreath and festive greenery is just so stunning.
Classy Plaid Christmas Pregnancy Announcement
Looking for some outfit inspo for Christmas pregnancy announcement photos?
You *can not* go wrong with a bold, classic red plaid dress
Matching Family Christmas Pyjamas Pregnancy Announcement
Did somebody say family marching pjs??? 🤩
Christmas Pregnancy Announcement Flat Lay
For a pretty and festive Christmas pregnancy announcement, try putting together a flat lay with items like aletter board, your sonogram, fairy lights, greenery, a baby rattle and some booties.
Christmas Pregnancy Announcement Cookies
What better way to plan a fun Christmas pregnancy announcement to your family than cookies!?
(For more pregnancy announcement cookie inspo, pop over here: 19+ Adorable Pregnancy Announcement Cookies You Should Totally Copy )
Christmas Pregnancy Announcement Ornaments
Looking for a Christmas pregnancy announcement idea that you can revisit and cherish every year?
These gorgeous, custom ornaments are handmade and will be an heirloom for years to come.
Christmas Pregnancy Announcement Shirt Ideas
Christmas Pregnancy Announcement Onesies
Digital Christmas Pregnancy Announcement
Christmas Pregnancy Announcement Captions for Social Media
The same way that gingersnaps just aren’t the same without a cold glass of milk, a special pregnancy announcement just isn’t complete without the perfect caption.
Here’s a great little list of Christmas pregnancy announcement captions for Instagram, Facebook and beyond –
- No more silent nights – Baby (last name) due (month) (year)
- Mistle toes coming soon…
- Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way – Oh what fun, it is to say, a baby is on the way!
- A little snowflake is on the way
- It’s the most wonderful news of the year – Baby (last name) (month) (year)
- Merry Christmas from our growing family to yours
- Ho Ho Holy Shit – (last name) Twins due (season) (year)
- Santa isn’t the only one coming to town
- This Christmas is extra sweet, our family is growing by one heart & two feet
- A tiny gift for Christmas
- Jingle bells, jingle bells, baby on the way
- The best gifts are homemade
- Our Christmas is a bit brighter this year
- Our very special package arrives (month) (date)
- Merry Christmas to me, I’m a big sister-to-be! (month) (year)
- Trading silent nights for more joy to our world – Baby due (month) (year)
- Baking more than cookies for Santa this year
- Making spirits bright – Baby (last name) #2 – (month) (year)
- I’ll be home for Christmas – Baby (last name) – (month) (year)
- We asked Santa for a baby! Baby (last name) – due (month) (year)
- We are excited to say, a little present is on the way
- So very merry – Baby (last name) (month) (year)
- The best presents aren’t under the tree
- Santa’s bringing me a gift like no other – Next year, I’m going to be a big brother!
- Eating Christmas cookies for two – Baby due (month) (year)
- Oh baby – the more, the merrier!
- Our little Christmas miracle
- One more reason to be merry
🎄 The 11+ Cutest, *Buttery-Soft* Bamboo Baby Pajamas I’m Obsessed With
🎄 11+ Gorgeous, Practical Nursery Side Tables I Love (For *Every* Budget!)