This post contains affiliate links.
Searching for some cute ideas for a Valentine’s pregnancy announcement? From adorable photos to yummy cookies, to sonograms and balloons, here are some of our fav Valentine’s Day baby announcement pics to get you inspired to share your news with the world!
Let’s get to it –
Get the Look
Tap the small gray arrows on either side to scroll between different styles →
01. Simple & Classy Valentine’s Pregnancy Announcement
This pink and white gingham dress is such a pretty and soft outfit for the expecting mom to hold up a few simple balloons and baby scan photo. Simply find a nice white backdrop outdoors and snap a photo of your soon-to-be family of four.
02. Baby Onesie Cookies Valentine’s Pregnancy Announcement
These cute little cookies are such a great way to tell your family you’re pregnant – just place your order with a local cookie artist, and let your fam know you’ve got dessert covered for your next gathering!
03. Balloon Wall Valentine’s Pregnancy Announcement
Cue the confetti, we’re pregnant!
04. Conversation Hearts Cookies Valentine’s Pregnancy Announcement
Conversation hearts are one of my favorite Valentine’s treats and this talented baker put together a set of cute little sugar cookies with a custom message for this family’s exciting big brother announcement, perfect for v-day.
05. Third Baby Valentine’s Pregnancy Announcement
This sweet family put together this cute little Valentine’s Day pregnancy announcement photoshoot, complete with foil heart balloon bundles, baby marquee letters, and cute color coorinated outfits, too.
Kudos to this mama for organizing that all while having a baby on board, being a mom truly is a superpower!
06. All Red Everything Valentine’s Pregnancy Announcement
Looking for a low-key way to announce that you’re pregnant this Valentine’s Day? Pop that self-timer on your camera, cozy up in your fav red top, and smile beside some cute balloons with your sonogram.
07. Sonogram & Heart Balloons Valentine’s Pregnancy Announcement
By styling mama-to-be in a white dress, and the expecting father in a matching white polo and khakis, you keep the color palette nice and neutral, which really lets those bright pink and balloons *pop*!
08. Simple Pink & White Valentine’s Pregnancy Announcement
Or, if going all out isn’t your style, you can theme your baby announcement photos by choosing red, white and pink outfits and choosing a cute Valentine’s day caption from the list we’ve included at the end of this collection.
09. Foil Balloons Valentine’s Pregnancy Announcement
10. Digital Valentine’s Pregnancy Announcement Template
Did you know that for ten or fifteen bucks, you can purchase one of these cute little digital images online for ten or fifteen bucks, customize your name and due date, then post them to your socials to let the world know you’ve got a Valentine baby on the way?
Such a great, hands off option for expecting parents who don’t have the time to plan and organize a whole photoshoot –
11. Sonogram & Pregnancy Test Valentine’s Pregnancy Announcement
Not feeling so hot?
Growing a human is hard work – if you’re not feeling up for it, opt out of the whole getting glammed up part, and simply grab some cute balloons and snap a quick shot of your pregnancy test and sonogram.
12. Big Sister Letter Board Valentine’s Baby Announcement Idea
13. Sonogram at Home Valentine’s Day Baby Announcement
14. Big Brother Valentine Pregnancy Announcement
Have a little one who you want to get to break the news?
This super cute DIY heart balloon wall is easy enough to throw together, even when you’re prego!
Grab this pack of foil heart balloons off Amazon, a roll of tape, and a letter board and have your child say cheese.
Looking for more cute ideas for a big sister announcement? Check out our whole collection of inspo here!
Valentine’s Day Pregnancy Announcement Captions
Planning on sharing your special baby reveal on your ig? Here are some of our fav adorable valentine’s day pregnancy announcement captions:
- Little Valentine on the way
- Roses are red, violets are blue, Cupid’s been busy, because baby #2 is due (date)
- Love is in the air, and we have some big news to share! Baby (name) is due (date).
- This little heartbreaker is going to be a big brother/sister. Arriving (date).
- Happy Valentine’s to me, because I’m a big sister/brother-to–be!
- Roses are red, Valentines are sweet, our family is growing by one heart and two feet. Baby (name) (date).
- We’re excited to say, our Valentine is on the way!
- This Valentine’s day is extra sweet, our family is growing by one whole heartbeat
- Roses are red, violets are blue, our secret is out… Baby (name) or (number) is due!
Didn’t love any of these ones? Check out our full MEGA-LIST of baby announcement captions!
And there you have it – our favorite picks and inspiration for a Valentine’s pregnancy announcement – perfect for sharing on social media, with the fam, or just cherishing as a keepsake for years to come.